Ribbons are one of the best craft materials that can be used for making beautiful crafts. It is not only used for making home décor crafts, you can also use this craft material to add a little touch to your wearable items. There is truly an infinite project that can be made using ribbons.
It comes in a wide range of colors, patterns, shapes, and sizes, so you can choose one based on your individual preference. It is ideal to find a wholesale wedding and craft product supplier for buying ribbons, fabrics, chair covers, tablecloths, organza favor bags, and many others at reasonable prices. Below, I’m going to share some different DIY projects that you can make with ribbon.
- DIY Ribbon Flip Flops
Flip flops are just a part of summers like lemonade and pools. Everyone likes to wear them because they are easy, relaxed, and bool/peach-ready at all times. But how about flexing them up a notch with some fun DIY flip-flops crafts that will let you style your simple flip-flops somewhat special.
This DIY is also great for girls’ parties. You will just need to grab an array of items to let them decorate their own creative party favor and a way to let the girl’s bond.
Supplies That You Will Need:
- Flip flops
- Ribbons, multi-color/design
- Start by cutting the pieces of ribbon about 6-inches long. You will need 14-20 pieces depending on the size of the flip-flops.
- After that, take a piece of ribbon and tie it around the band of the flip-flop and make sure to knot it twice for securing it. And you should repeat this step until you have filled the flip flop bands as much as you like.
- At last, you will have your own embellished flip flop that is great for parties or just a summertime craft.
- Stain Ribbon Earrings
Make lightweight earrings using stain ribbons that are really cute. An earring finished out of beads and ribbons packs a sophisticated punch without weighting your lobes down. And they can also be made with materials you might already have at home. Here are step-by-step instructions that you can follow to make your own lightweight stain ribbon earrings.
Materials That You Will Need:
- Pliers: You will need a flat nose and round nose pliers.
- Two pieces of ribbon: Use thin stain ribbon and each piece should approximately 7 cm long.
- Two large jump rings
- Two flat end crimps
- Two earring hooks
- Two small headpins
Steps to Make Your Lightweight Ribbon Earrings:
- First, fold the ribbon around so that it forms a folded loop. You can accomplish this by layering the ends over each other fronting a similar way up.
- After that, add the flat crimp to the ends of the ribbon and squash them using the flat nose pliers.
- In this step, start to add the glass beads to each of the headpins.
- Now, curl the ends of the pins for securing the bead and add the beaded pins to each of the jump rings.
- After that, you need to close the jump rings around the bottom of each ribbon loop.
- At last, add each of the earring hooks to the folds at the top of each ribbon appeal. And now your pretty satin ribbon earrings are ready to wear.
These are two fun and creative DIY crafts that you can make using ribbons. To make your craft cost-effective, you can find an online craft store for buying tulle fabric, satin ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, organza fabric, deco mesh, polyester table cloth, spandex chair cover, silk flower petals, and many others at discounted prices.